Lightplan is Auckland based company with a satellite branch in Wellington which supplies project based lighting solutions via electricians, architects and designers through to end-users.
The Auckland branch located in Parnell is now recruiting for an enthusiastic team player to take over our technical modifications and project assistance role.
A company vehicle and phone will be provided to ensure you perform efficiently.
Key Responsibilities will include:
The successful candidate in their role will be able to;work with our design team, collaborating and supporting colleagues with technical questions ensuring we deliver from design through to on time site delivery,which includes ordering from suppliers, helping with inwards and outwards goods but mainly customising light fixtures as required.
- Attention to detail is very important.
- Some Inwards / outwards good & delivery's
- On site electrical repairs
- Diagnosing faults
- Ordering and receipting in parts
- Assist colleagues and customers with technical questions
- Stock availability and accountability
- Customising light fixtures and finishing of products, includes cutting light fixtures , arranging powder coating, electrical wiring of linear lights
Key attributes will include:
? Ability to offer excellent customer service
? Excellent communication skills
? Electrical knowledge
? Competent computer skills
? Full drivers license
? Good time/email management and self-motivation
? An engaging personality, a people person and team player