Retail Store Manager Opportunity
Lightingplus is an innovative and successful retail lighting business with 28 stores throughout New Zealand offering a unique shopping experience, combining service and value with advice given by trained and knowledgeable sales people. We provide fashionable and innovative solutions to our customers from NZ’s largest range of lighting.
If you have a passion for customer service, lead from the front and inspire success in all areas of store management and people leadership then we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as Store Manager.
What we offer our staff:
• Staff purchasing privileges
• Sales related bonus
• A supportive and friendly team environment
Reporting to the National Retail Manager your key responsibilities will include:
• Effective leadership of the Sales Team to achieve KPIs and customer service excellence.
• The presentation of product for sale to Lightingplus merchandising standards.
• Excellence in staff management through effective training and development.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Proven retail sales experience.
• Evidence of leading a successful team.
• IT literacy skills and experience of retail systems.
• A proven track record of delivering the best customer service.
• Drive and passion to meet and exceed sale targets
• A strong understanding of all facets of retail management.
• A practical and hands on approach to teamwork and operations.
• The ability to self manage and lead by example
• The skills to build and create a climate that has a positive impact on the sales capability of the team.
This is an exciting role for a dynamic individual who wants to be well rewarded for their effort and contribution. This role involves one day of weekend work.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.