LFA (Lightingplus) is New Zealand’s largest NZ owned importer and distributor of specialised lighting products, based in East Tamaki. We are a team of 7 looking to add a positive, hardworking person to our Warehouse team.
This is a full-time position 7.30am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday
Key responsibilities will include;
- Manually pick orders for 30 stores (pick, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receiving and processing incoming stock (pick, unload, label and store)
- Unloading containers by hand
- Accurate recording of storage locations, stocking racking and wrapping pallets to maintain goods in excellent condition with no damage.
- Quality control checks and accuracy of inwards goods according to purchase orders.
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment by keeping Warehouse and picking slots clean, neat and tidy
The successful candidates will have;
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Proven working experience ideally as a warehouse worker
- Basic computer skills
- Positive and proactive approach to all tasks and situations
- Common sense and practical
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Sound communication skills
- Ability to move / lift heavy objects (max 25kg)
Current Forklift Operator Certificate (ride on counterbalance and reach truck) would be preferred.
We will provide you with proper safety equipment (pants / shirts / boots)