Lightingplus is the largest and fastest growing lighting business in NZ, we currently have 33 stores from the top of the north island to the bottom of the south.
Our support office is based in East Tamaki with onsite parking. We have a fantastic group of people and would love to add someone new to the team.
About the role
We are looking for a self-motivated accounts superstar to join our team!
- Maintain the integrity of accounting system and retailing system.
- Provide accounts support to our retail stores in a timely manner.
- Prepare financial information and provide investigative analysis to assist management in decision making.
- Constantly evaluate and identify improvements in the Company's accounting and financial processes.
- Daily bank reconciliation and general ledger keeping.
- Reconcile banking, refunds and returns.
- Review new accounts application and credit reference check.
- Manage stocktaking for stores/warehouse and resolve variance.
- Support our retail stores for customer inquiries and stores' R&M issues.
- Assist with preparation of weekly payroll and PAYE filing.
- Assist in accounts payables and monthly reporting preparation.
- Back up for accounts team.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 2 years NZ working experience in an accounts administrator or similar
- Good knowledge of accounting concepts or tertiary study in accounting
- A smart learner with can do attitude
- High attention to detail
- Exposure to payroll and PAYE filing will be an advantage
- Experienced in MYOB and Excel