WOOP Kitchen Hand
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player to join our passionate kitchen team!
WOOP is on a mission to make cooking easy! On Sundays, WOOP delivers their customers a food-kit containing all the pre-prepared elements they need to create 3 or 4 delicious dinners.
• Ensure the kitchen is clean following hygiene regulations Clean and sanitise pots, pans, utensils, and other equipment used in the kitchen
• Sort, stack, and store all cleaned items in an organised and safe manner
• Collect and remove rubbish from all areas
• Assist the packing team when necessary
• Assist in the kitchen where and when needed
• The successful applicant: Is punctual and has good communication skills
• Is dependable and reliable
• Is comfortable working in a busy kitchen
• Has a good sense of humor and positive attitude
• Has an upbeat and motivated attitude to their work and the people around them
• Can work efficiently and independently
• Will maintain a high level of food safety standards (training provided)
Previous experience is required, however, if you’ve worked in a kitchen or food production facility before it would be a bonus!
This position is for an immediate start.
Hours and days of work:
We are looking for a full-time employee (minimum 40 hours per week) with availability to be rostered on Monday to Friday between 9:30 am to 6PM.
1a porters avenue Eden terrace.
Starts at $16.75 per hour
Please email cv to Nicolas with a small cover letter about yourself.