Auckland's most exciting Catering and Events Company is on the hunt for a Senior Chef to help manage the daily kitchen operations of our small delivered catering team.
MON-FRI Role - Minimal late evenings & weekends.
Opportunity to earn extra money at our Events.
Our ideal candidate will have a background in Cafes or Catering and preferably have strong baking skills. You'll be a good teacher and communicator, with excellent food presentation and lots of ideas!
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Oversee catering prep ensuring dietary requirements and other instructions are followed
- Oversee dispatch, making sure drivers leave on time with the right food to the right place
- Communicate daily with our Catering Administrator to make sure orders are correct
- Lead the creation of a new Corporate Catering menu (4 times a year)
- Develop presentation for all our delivered catering
- Train chefs involved in prepping and serving the corporate catering menu
- Help refine and develop our systems, then help make sure they're followed
- Other duties such as helping with our Food Control Plan
To APPLY for this role or find out further information please email us with your CV.