We are looking for part time team members to join our Bell Desk team.
Be part of a high performing hotel team that excels in delivering the first and last impression of the best hotel in New Zealand
Key responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming the guests to the hotel, building a lasting first impression
- Assist guests entering and departing the hotel with luggage
- Valet parking
- Assist the Door person; opening car doors, greeting guests, summoning taxi's, loading/unloading luggage into vehicles, labelling luggage and car keys
- Provide guests with an efficient, professional, and personalised services to go above and beyond their needs
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Flexible with their availability - to be successful, you'll need to be able to work morning and afternoon shifts, including weekends
- A background in customer service - preferably in hospitality or with a passion to enter this vibrant industry
- Experience or love in working within a fast paced environment
- Someone that is not afraid of a bit of hard, physical work.
- A full clean NZ drivers license and with the ability or interest in learning how to drive manual cars.
In return for your bespoke service to our guests and dedication to the hotel, we will offer you:
- A competitive pay rate
- Free Duty meals
- Discounts on car-parking
- A free night with dinner and breakfast on us