Let us guess, you’re comfortable, you’ve been together for a year or two now and things are… alright. It’s just… you’ve lost some of that passion. Things haven’t been the same since the honeymoon period ended. There’s got to be something better out there, right?
No, we’re not talking about your average relationship with that ‘almost-perfect-but-not-quite-right’ person you settled for from that dating site because they didn’t have any weird fetishes, we’re talking about your current job.
Let’s be frank, you love it, but you’re not in love with it. You need more. A role with chemistry and passion where you can extend and develop your current skillset and bring the x-factor - all day, every day.
If the above is a little too close to home for you, it’s time to tell them you’ve met ‘the one’, throw around a few “it’s not you, it’s me’s”, get rid of the old ball and chain and come join us where we’ll make beautiful burgers together.
We’re not going to lie, its hard work! Our Burgerfuel Shift Managers:
- Use their amazing people skills to lead and motivate on shift. They keep the energy levels high and customer service focus even higher.
- Run tight shifts utilising their great time management and communication skills.
- Have boundless energy, the ability to multitask and maintain a cool, calm façade while under pressure – busy shifts can get crazy!
If you think you’ve got those skills nailed read on…
Unbridled passion and enthusiasm are just as important to us as experience, and a love of gourmet burgers is non-negotiable. We’re not fussed what industry you come from either, it’s where we’re going to go together that matters the most. We’ll school you up on the rest the BurgerFuel way – our training systems are world class.
Because we know there’s more to you than just your CV (and we love watching videos at work), we want to give you the chance to let your personality shine.
Simply create a quick video of yourself answering the three questions below and submit it with your application.
1. Why do you want to work for BurgerFuel?
2. What is your secret BurgerFuel power (i.e. why should we hire you!)?
3. What are you most passionate about?
Full-time, day-time, night-time, party-time…don’t be shy! Get filming, click the link to apply and follow the instructions to let your application process begin!
We’ll talk about the fun parts, when we meet.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.