About the business and the role ‘Ampersand Eatery’ has been open since April and is collaboration with Espresso Workshop Coffee Roastery; Coffee, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Beer, Cocktails, Wine...we offer all we can so our guests can look forward to a great time with us.
The Front of House is overseen by Amanda Rogers (ex-Sidart), and run day to day by passionate and experienced Managers. Your role will be to serve our guests like you’d like to be served; with knowledge, honesty and attention, warmth and soul.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
During a shift at Ampersand Eatery you will;
- Care for a section of tables; take orders,
answer questions, suggest menu and
beverage items, enjoy a little banter and go
above and beyond
- Deliver/run food and beverage
- Reset your section
- Back up other staff members
- Follow cleaning procedures and checks
Skills and experience:
You will preferably have had at least 2 years experience in a cafe or restaurant service role, and have a willingness to get to know and understand our menu and beverage programme.
Job benefits and perks
While working for Ampersand Eatery:
• You will gain knowledge and experience
• You will be offered a competitive rate
• Work within your preferences (though with some flexibility)
• No more 12 hour shifts! We want our staff to be happy and healthy and have a life outside of Ampersand
• Enjoy a solid lunch break (if working a full shift) with a meal of your choice (within the staff meal range)
• Discounted offerings when dining with us outside of your work hours
• Close proximity to trains and buses and only 10 minutes from the CBD