Sunglass Style is a New Zealand owned speciality sunglass retailer with 15 stores throughout the country.
Celine, Christian Dior, Marc Jacobs, Hugo Boss, Ray-Ban, Oakley, Eleven and Duke are just a few of the many brands we are proud to represent.
Our commitment to offering an exciting range of international and local brands is matched by our focus on providing exceptional customer service.
We are looking for an energetic and customer focused store manager for our busy store in Dress-Smart Onehunga.
We are searching for someone who:
• Prides themselves on great customer service and enjoys working with people
• Loves the challenge of achieving targets and KPI’s
• Has exceptional communication and leadership skills
• The ability to lead, develop and nurture a team in a fashion forward environment
• Is enthusiastic, inspiring, energetic and ready to take on a new challenge
Your responsibilities will be:
• Inspire, lead and support your team to provide exceptional customer service
• Drive results and performance above and beyond expectations in the area of sales
• Managing weekly and monthly admin reports, staff training and coaching
• Managing stock levels and making decisions about stock control
• Represent the brand and maintain a high level of professionalism
What we offer:
• Opportunity to run an awesome, motivated, fun team to call your own.
• Extensive product training and a great work environment.
• Fantastic bonus structure, discounts and incentives which are achievable
• Great career opportunities
• A Kiwi company culture that is determined to see you succeed.
The ideal Candidate will have a genuine passion for retail and fashion with a confident, fun and bubbly personality.
Previous management experience is not essential but we are looking for someone with a strong fashion retail background, this role would be great for a 2ic who is looking to move up in management.
Shifts are Tuesday to Saturday approximately 40 hours a week.
Come and join our team today to be part of a leading fashion brand that will grow your retail career and put you in the center of world class fashion.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.